Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 294
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 2 was published by Wizards of the Coast in April of 2002. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Epic Level Countdown: Epic Characters: An advance look at Epic Classes, Epic Skills, and Epic Feats.
- The Windsinger: A Prestige Class for bards who go to sea.
- Adding Injury to Insults: Arming your character for the battle of wits.
- Words to Live By: Creating catchphrases for your characters.
- Class Acts: The Nightsong Infiltrator: A Prestige Class for breakers and enterers.
- Faiths of Faerûn: The Green Hunter: An organization of elite hunters in service to Thard Harr, with accompanying Prestige Class.
- Elminster's Guide to the Realms: The Leaning Tree: All the secrets of a traveler's rest revealed.
- Silicon Sorcery: Neverwinter Nights: New magic items adapted from Neverwinter Nights, the D&D-based computer game.