Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 298
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 298 was published by Wizards of the Coast in August of 2002. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Flesh for Lolth - The Secret Life of Dark Elves: An article on the life of the Drow and living in the Underdark.
- The Dragon's Bestiary: The Punishments of Lolth: When drow are punished, they are sometimes turned into a drider.
- Crusades of the Ashen Compact vs. Drow: Information about a secret cabal of subterranean races that recruit surface dwellers to fight the drow. Includes several new Prestige Classes, spells, and feats.
- Shades of Death: Necromancer class combinations. Includes several new Feats.
- Preparing to Improvise: Tips for GMs on how to improvise when running the game.