Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 300
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 300 was published by Paizo Publishing in October of 2002. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- The Dragon's Bestiary: Hellish Fangs on Abyssal Wings: Fiendish dragons from the lower planes: howling, pyroclastic, rust, styx, and tarterian dragons.
- Bazaar of the Bizarre: By the Hands of Hags: New magic items crafted by hags.
- The Minions of Darkness: Prestige Classes for cultists devoted to doppelgangers, kraken, kuo-toa, or rakshasa.
- Class Acts: The Flesheater: A Prestige Class for a tribe of cannibal halflings.
- The Ecology of...: Shrouded in Death: The "ecology" of the mummy.
- Elminster's Guide to the Realms: Old Angrath's Smokehouse: A local landmark in Red Larch that is also an important meeting place/supply dump for the Harpers.