Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 302
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 302 was published by Paizo Publishing in December of 200. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- The Summoner's Circle: Expanded rules for summoning animals and outsiders.
- Class Acts: The Tainted: Noble heroes who have fallen to fiendish parasites.
- Arcane Lore: A Clutch of Cantrips: More level 0 spells.
- 60 Unstable Arcana Magical Side Effects: More things to go wrong.
- The Dragon's Bestiary: Five New Golems: Web golems, alchemical golems, mud golems, rope golems, and puzzle golems.
- Silicon Sorcery: Neverwinter Nights: Glyph guardians and other monsters from Neverwinter Nights.
- Bazaar of the Bizarre: Arcane Armor: A variety of magical armor.
- Elminster's Guide to the Realms: The High Flagon: The High Flagon, a typical country gambling house on the Long Road.
- Rogues Gallery: The Heroes of the War of the Spider Queen: NPCs from the War of the Spider Queen.
- Dungeoncraft: Running Large Encounters: How to run big D&D combat.