Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 312
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 312 was published by Paizo Publishing in October of 2003. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Among the Dead: Necromancer Archetypes and Abilities: Specialized necromancers focus their abilities; whether on consuming your soul or warping your flesh.
- Holier than Thou: Celestial Monsters, Part I: Making celestial monster characters.
- Faiths of Faerûn: Prayers of the Frostmaiden: This article outlines the spells of the goddess Auril.
- Ecology of the Drider: The Drider: Outcasts among the drow.
- Rogues Gallery: The Heroes of the War of the Spider Queen, Part 2: This article is a continuation of "Rogues Gallery: The Heroes of the War of the Spider Queen," as published in Dragon #302, and details the characters from the novel Condemnation.