Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 322
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 322 was published by Paizo Publishing in August of 2004. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Ecology of the Dark Ones: A scholarly treatise on the Dark Ones.
- Silicon Sorcery: Shadows of Undrentide: Adapting Shadows of Undrentide, the second Neverwinter Nights expansion, back to D&D.
- Sneaky, Stealthy and Stylish: New magic items for assassins, rogues, and bards.
- Patterns of Shadows and Light: Light and shadow spells for assassins, clerics, druids, and wizards.
- Rogues Gallery: Heroes of the War of the Spider Queen, Part III: A final look at the characters of the War of the Spider Queen.
- Elminster's Guide to the Realms: The Wyrmworks: In Silverymoon, a shop specializing in dragon bits.
- Faiths of Faerûn: Nether Hounds of Kiaransalee: Kiaransalee, the drow goddess of the undead, and vengeance, and her nether hounds.
- Faiths of Faerûn: Deathstalker of Bhaal: Bhaal, the lord of murder and a prestige class for him.
- Characterization, Part 3: The Sum is Greater than Its Parts: More on developing NPCs.