Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 362
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 362 was published by Wizards of the Coast in OctFebruaryober of 2008. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Countdown to the Realms - Year of the Ageless One: "Cities burned, kingdoms fell, luckless people were changed into monsters, and mages went berserk. This was the Spellplague, a rippling outbreak of hundreds, perhaps thousands, of magical catastrophes that left no corner of Faerûn untouched." The in-setting justification for the version change.
- Countdown to the Realms - Magic in the Forgotten Realms: Magic power and fantastic features abound in the Forgotten Realms.
- Countdown to the Realms - Spellplague: The Wailing Years: The Wailing Years were a time of storms that brought with them great change to the Realms. Learn more about this time in a timeline, plus some further information regarding Cormyr and the Vilhon Reach.
- Elder Evils: Shothragot: A description of the elder evil Shothragot.
- Grand History of the Realms: The Moonshae Isles: From the Days of Thunder to the impending Spellplague, The Grand History of the Realms presents the definitive chronology of the Forgotten Realms setting. Some corners of the Realms, such as the Moonshae Isles, still hold their secrets
- The Eye of Madness - Tyrants of the Feydark: The Feywild has its own Underdark -- the Feydark -- and large portions of it are ruled by the evil, tyrannical formorians. Get a first glimpse into their terrible kingdoms here.
- Design & Development - Halflings: Rivers and streams crisscross the world, and upon these waterways, the nomadic halflings quietly do the same. Learn more about the 4th Edition version of this race, whose talents (and charms) run toward sneakiness and craftiness.