Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 368
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 368 was published by Wizards of the Coast in October of 2008. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Playtest: Barbarians: A not-quite-ready for publication version of the barbarian. Includes a full set of evocations and the frenzied berserker paragon path.
- Campaign Items: Advice on utilizing artifacts, with some examples based on items from the Dungeon Master's Guide.
- Fight! Battles in the Gladiatorial Arena: How to handle a campaign revolving around gladiatorial duels, from arena fights, to arena-related adventures, the battlefield, dealing with crowds, and some example opposition. Includes a number of monsters, skill challenges, and traps.
- We Who Are About to Die... D&D Gladiators: Character concepts based on the gladiator, 54 new feats, the arena champion paragon path, and 9 new magic items.
- RPGA Report: Dungeon Mastering Your Living Forgotten Realms Game: How to game in the Living Forgotten Realms.