Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 372
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 372 was published by Wizards of the Coast in February of 2009. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Playing Races: Playing Shadar-kai: Learn about playing a member of one of the Shadowfell's most compelling races.
- Secrets of the City Entombed: Rahesh, the long-dead capital of a lost empire ruled by undead, has been unearthed. Now the Scholars of Sin study the city's ancient necromantic secrets -- for better or for worse.
- Deities & Demigods: Bane: This new recurring feature introduces the followers of Bane -- and their dark master. What does it mean to worship Bane, and how do non-evil followers reconcile their beliefs with those of this deity?
- Masters of the Planes: What are your character's ambitions? To become one with the force of the storm? To rule in Hell? These and other planar epic destinies can be yours.
- Backdrop: Tarmalune: Explore this bustling city on the continent of Returned Abeir in the Forgotten Realms.
- Delving into Dungeon Delve: Dungeon Delve arrives on shelves soon, and if you're not sure if this book is for you, check out this article. It will give you plenty of unique ways to use this new book to add variety to your game.
- Design & Development: The Gnome, the Bad, and the Ugly: James talks about the half-orc and gnome -- why they didn't make the cut for the Player's Handbook and why they're back for PH2!
- Confessions of a Full-Time Wizard: Hail to the Player-in-Chief: Shelly wants a job in R&D, and she's going to get it.