Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 420
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 420 was published by Wizards of the Coast in February of 2013. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Editorial: Fey Gone Wild: The Feywild is a great setting for adventure because it spurs creativity rather than restraining it.
- The Dragon's Bestiary: Fey of Wood and Wind: In old cupboards and walls, beneath the thick underbrush of Faerie forests, in enchanted crystal caves, wee fey make their homes in places that big folk do not tread. We put some wee, and some not-so-wee, fey under the magnifying glass.
- Court of Stars: The Carrion King: The archfey lord of the myconids is mysterious and benevolent - and mad!
- Court of Stars: Thrumbolg, First Lord of Mag Tureah: Tread lightly through the subterranean kingdom of Mag Tureah, for the king is a monstrous tyrant and his court is filled with miscreants and malcontents.
- Eye on the Realms: Alana Nruneree, Unraveler of Secrets: Word is afoot of a beautiful, female fey who buys and sells—but mainly sells—information about the most secretive wizards and mages’ cabals in the Realms. Is she driven by curiosity, or something more sinister?