Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (2e)
||Dungeons and Dragons 2e
||Ed Greenwood, Jeff Grubb
||128-page perfect-bound book, 96-page book, 64-page book, 8 Monstrous Compendium pages, 6 card-stock accessory sheets, 4 fold-out maps, 2 hex grid overlays|
"-pageperfect-boundbook,96-pagebook,64-pagebook,8MonstrousCompendiumpages,6card-stockaccessorysheets,4fold-outmaps,2hexgridoverlays" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 128.
||US $30.00, CAN $39.95
| Product Blurb
| It is a world where the gods have walked and fantastic armies clashed. It is the home of Elminster, Alias, Azoun, Khelben, and Drizzt the dark elf. It is the most popular fantasy campaign in history. Well met, traveler, and welcome to the Forgotten Realms!
Designed for the AD&D game, the new FORGOTTEN REALMS Campaign Setting is a major expansion and complete revision of the original, best-selling boxed set. This set contains everything that a player or Dungeon Master needs to launch into a world of adventure and imagination.
The new campaign setting contains:
- A Grand Tour of the Realms - a 128-page book, concentrating on the Heartlands, the land of the Dales, Cormyr, and Waterdeep, and chock full of useful information about other significant Realms locations on the continent of Faerûn.
- Running the Realms - a 64-page guide to the Forgotten Realms for the Dungeon Master, showing how to create a Realms campaign, and giving details about secrets, NPCs, and deities of the Realms.
- Shadowdale - a 96-page book, presenting the most important town in the Realms as the basis of an ongoing campaign, including a new introductory adventure, "Beneath the Twisted Tower."
- 8 MONSTROUS COMPENDIUM pages covering the deadliest creatures of the Realms!
- 6 card sheets showing nearly 100 signs, trail glyphs, symbols, magical sigils, and religious symbols of the Realms in full color.
- 4 all-new four-color maps, two of eastern and western Faerun, and two smaller-scale, detailed maps of the heartlands of the Realms.
The revised FORGOTTEN REALMS Campaign Setting is both a perfect introduction and a concise restructuring of the earlier boxed set, not to be missed by either long-time fans or newcomers to the grandest campaign setting of all!
This text is quoted from promotion material. Text and images are copyrighted by the original publisher.
Back to Main Page → Publication List → 2e Publications
Published in 1993 then again in 1996 - again in the popular boxed set format like its 1st Edition counterpart - this version upgraded the previous to the AD&D 2nd Edition game rules.