From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the azer creature listing.
Azers are dwarflike beings native to the Elemental Plane of Fire. They wear kilts of brass, bronze, or copper.
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, –2 Charisma.
- Outsider (Extraplanar, Fire)
- Medium: As a Medium creature, an azer has no special bonuses or penalties due to its size.
- An azer’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: An azer can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and an azer can function just fine with no light at all.
- Racial Hit Dice: An azer begins with two levels of outsider, which provide 2d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +2, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +3, Ref +3, and Will +3.
- Racial Skills: An azer’s outsider levels give it skill points equal to 5 × (8 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Appraise, Climb, Craft, Hide, Jump, Listen, Search, and Spot.
- Racial Feats: An azer’s outsider levels give it one feat.
- +6 natural armor bonus.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: An azer is automatically proficient with simple weapons, martial weapons, light and medium armor, and shields.
- Heat (Ex): An azer’s body is intensely hot, so its unarmed attacks deal an extra 1 point of fire damage. Its metallic weapons also conduct this heat.
- Fire Immunity
- Spell resistance equal to 13 + class levels.
- Vulnerability to Cold
- Automatic Languages: Common, Ignan.
- Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Aquan, Auran, Celestial, Infernal, Terran.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +4
- Effective Character Level: 6
Facts about "Azers (Race)"
|Effective Character Level||6 +|
|Favored Class||Fighter +|
|Level Adjustment||4 +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||+2 Strength +, +2 Dexterity +, +2 Constitution +, +2 Intelligence +, +2 Wisdom + and –2 Charisma +|
|Subtype||Extraplanar + and Fire +|
|Summary||Azers are dwarflike beings native to the Elemental Plane of Fire. They wear kilts of brass, bronze, or copper. +|