|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the blue creature listing.
Blues are a subrace of goblins with an innate knack for psionics. A blue is often smaller than an average goblin, standing just about 3 feet tall and weighing about 40 pounds. Blues have noticeably blue-tinged skin, and their eyes are less dull than those of a common goblin. Otherwise, they resemble their kin. They generally dress in short leather robes, dyed black.
- –2 Strength, +2 Intelligence, –2 Charisma.
- Humanoid (Goblinoid, Psionic)
- Small: As a Small creature, a blue gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –4 size penalty on special attack (bull rushes, grapples, overruns, and trips) checks, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but it uses smaller weapons than humans use, and its lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Blue base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Naturally Psionic: Blues gain 1 bonus power point at 1st level.
- +4 racial bonus on Move Silently checks and Ride checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Psion.
- Level Adjustment: +1
- Effective Character Level: 2
|Effective Character Level||2 +|
|Favored Class||Psion +|
|Level Adjustment||1 +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||–2 Strength +, +2 Intelligence + and –2 Charisma +|
|Subtype||Goblinoid + and Psionic +|
|Summary||Blues are a subrace of goblins with an innate knack for psionics. +|