From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the tiefling creature listing.
Many tieflings are indistinguishable from humans. Others have small horns, pointed teeth, red eyes, a whiff of brimstone about them, or even cloven feet. No two tieflings are the same.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, −2 Charisma.
- Outsider (Native)
- Medium: As a Medium creature, a tiefling has no special bonuses or penalties due to its size.
- A tiefling’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Tieflings can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A tiefling is automatically proficient with all simple and martial weapons, light armor, and shields.
- Resistance to cold 5, electricity 5, and fire 5.
- Spell-Like Ability: 1/day—darkness. Caster level equals the tiefling’s class levels.
- +2 racial bonus on Bluff and Hide checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Infernal.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +1
- Effective Character Level: 2
Back to Main Page → System Reference Document → Races
Facts about "Planetouched—Tieflings (Race)"
|Effective Character Level||2 +|
|Favored Class||Rogue +|
|Level Adjustment||1 +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||+2 Dexterity +, +2 Intelligence + and −2 Charisma +|
|Summary||Many tieflings are indistinguishable from humans. Others have small horns, pointed teeth, red eyes, a whiff of brimstone about them, or even cloven feet. No two tieflings are the same. +|