Shadow Hand (3.5e Martial Discipline)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Add your own Maneuver to Dungeons & Dragons Wiki by clicking the link and following the instructions.
Maneuvers of the Shadow Hand Discipline
- To see the full, expanded description of every maneuver, click here.
- Cloud of Black Shadow: Strike [Darkness] — Produce a thick, but brief, cloud of darkness which you can see through.
- Creeping Shadow: Rush — Move stealthily, keeping concealment.
- Unwary Harassment: Rush — Twist around enemy, getting into more favorable position.
- Distracting Blow: Strike [X-Discipline] — Strike a blow that hits a spellcaster where it hurts - his focus.
- Shadowshatter: Stance [X-Discipline] — Ignore hardness and deal double damage to objects
- Annoying Blow: Strike [X-Discipline] — Hit your foe with the specific intent of distracting him.
- Seen but Unseen: Counter — Creature who would have seen you fails to do so.
- Shadow Infection: Strike [X-Discipline Darkness] — Infect a target with shadowfade sickness.
- Step of the Jackal: Rush — You become invisible and leave a major image of yourself behind.
- Cloak of Lies: Strike [Figment Shadow] — Hide yourself in an illusion of an object, from which you can observe and make sneak attacks from.
- Irritating Blow: Strike [X-Discipline] — Hit your foe harder with the specific intent of distracting him.
- Ninja Cross Cut: Counter [X-Discipline] — When a creature charges you, charge them at the same time. As you cross paths, one of you will die.
- Stalking Shadow: Rush — As Creeping shadow, plus +2d6 sneak attack for one round.
- Brutal Murder: Strike [Death X-Discipline] — If your enemy is stupid enough to stay within reach, they will suffer dearly.
- Dancing Shadow Snake Stance: Stance [Shadow] — Manipulate your shadow to extend how far you can handle and grab things.
- Danger in Plain Sight: Boost [Shadow] — Transform your appearance into an object, allowing you to ambush an opponent.
- Foul Frost: Strike [Cold Evil X-Discipline] — Strike your foe with a blow that freezes the soul.
- Bad Analogy: Strike [Mind-Affecting X-Discipline Language-Dependent] — Compare enemy to thing. Beat up thing. Enemy dies.
- Midnight Echoes: Stance — You create multiple copies of yourself and can initiate maneuvers and such through them.
- Stance of Shadow Duplication: Stance [Shadow] — You create a shadow duplicate of yourself over a large distance and potentially switch place with it.
- Flickering Presence: Stance [X-Discipline Time Shadow] — Move freely within your reach after each melee attack, and use both time and finesse to ensure you only act when most opportune.
- Shadow Master's Hatred: Stance [Shadow Evil] — Become invisible in shadowy or dark areas, gain devastating sneak attacks, and instantly turn your victims into your undead slaves.