I saw you made a spell but removed the tag (and nothing was showing up because it was all in comment tags anyway). I was about to move it, but I saw that Obedience (3.5e Spell) already exists. And it is made by you.
- Ah, I see you are active.
- You need to delete comment tags (the <!-- part like this -->) in order for your stuff to show up. That's just placeholder material, it's not suppose to be in the final product. You also deleted your tag, the (3.5e Spell) part, from the title. The wiki will not be able to find your work if it is missing its tag.
- I'm going to fix up the formatting on Colorize (and delete the not-quite Colorize currently in Obedience). If you have any questions feel free to answer here. -- Eiji-kun (talk) 21:17, 6 February 2017 (MST)
Thank you very much! I now understand how things work much better... I've got hundreds of spells I've made in this book that nobody wants to buy. So, I will most likely post more on this site! I really appreciate your help!
- Not a problem, happy to help (and now curious... a book?). -- Eiji-kun (talk) 22:36, 6 February 2017 (MST)
It's on lulu.com and it's called Arcane Amain! It's about $12. If interested, wait until I revise it tonight... it's a never-ending project for me, years in the making. I could use editing help if you're interested... we could share in the vast profits! I like what you did with obedience.
- I think the place where people who might want to buy your book live is called DriveThruRPG. --Foxwarrior (talk) 02:33, 7 February 2017 (MST)
Thank you kindly for the tip, Foxwarrior. However, after reading your material and others, I need to edit my own so that it's more worthy of being purchased!