| Project Completeness: |
1 / 5
| This is a very minimal page, lacking even a complete outline. If this project is still rated 1/5 after 30 days, it will be deleted per wiki policy. Please see our Homebrew Content Requirements for further information regarding projects. If you are interested in joining this project as a contributor, please leave a message on this or the lead author's talk page.
If you feel this project does not deserve the current completeness measure, start a discussion on the talk page.
This is a conversion of the AD&D Spelljammer setting published by TSR to 5th edition. The intent of this conversion is to recreate the feel of the original using the rules from 5ed. The document is a work-in progress and as new 5th edition material is printed expect the rulse here to be changed to comply with the published cannon
This page is a conversion of the Spelljammmmer setting to 5E
| Players Guide
|| Worlds of Spelljammer
|| Dungeon Master's Guide
- Alien races inhabiting the Spelljammer universe included humans, dwarves, xenophobic beholders, rapacious neogi, militant giff (humanoid hippopotami), centaurlike dracons, hubristic elf armadas, spacefaring orcs called "scro", mysterious arcane, the Thri-kreen insectoids, bumbling tinker gnomes, mercantile illithids and simian Hadozee.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- List of official and home brewed ships
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Character Creation
- Rules and advice for Creating Characters.
- The many races of Spelljammer
- The classes available to characters.
- Character Options
- All the ways to customize characters.
- Gear and Equipment
- All the miscellaneous stuff you'll ever need.
- The mystical forces of .
- A crystal sphere (also known as a crystal shell) is a gigantic spherical shell which contains an entire planetary system.
- Wildspace is similar to the outer space of science fiction, with planets, asteroids and stars, but with different physics.
- The phlogiston (also known as "the Flow") is a bright, extremely combustible gas-like medium that exists between the Crystal Spheres.
- The Spelljammer is a legendary ship which looks like a gigantic manta ray, and houses an entire city on its back.
- History, times, eras.
- [[5E Spelljammer (5e Campaign Setting)/History#|]]
- Rituals, heirarchies, legends, oral traditions.
- Geography and Environment
- Places and locations of interest in .
- Deities, Demigods, and Heroes
- All the divinity in the multiverse.
- Cosmology and the Planes
- The layout of the cosmos.
- The groupings of people in .
- NPCs, Minions, and Notables
- All the people your players may see, talk to, or kill.
- Dangers and Diseases
- Painful and disgusting things to torture players.
- The vile beasts, horrid creatures, and savage species.
- Information on this campaign and suggestions.
- Running a Campaign
- Basics on how to run a game with this setting.
- Adventures and Quests
- Things to do in .
Back to Main Page → 5e → Campaign Settings