| Project Completeness: |
3 / 5
| This has some, but often sparse, information in most categories. If you are interested in joining this project as a contributor, please leave a message on this or the lead author's talk page. Please see our Homebrew Content Requirements for further information regarding projects.
If you feel this project does not deserve the current completeness measure, start a discussion on the talk page.
A world where magic has been twisted and corrupted by many forces, yet purified by others.
| Player Info
|| World Reference
|| Running the Setting
- Character Creation
- Rules and advice for Creating Characters.
- The many races of Darkgate.
- The classes available to characters.
- Character Options
- All the ways to customize characters.
- Gear and Equipment
- All the miscellaneous stuff you'll ever need.
- The mystical forces of Darkgate.
- History, times, eras.
- Rituals, heirarchies, legends, oral traditions.
- Geography and Environment
- Places and locations of interest in Darkgate.
- Deities, Demigods, and Heroes
- All the divinity in the multiverse.
- Cosmology and the Planes
- The layout of the cosmos.
- The groupings of people in Darkgate
- NPCs, Minions, and Notables
- All the people your players may see, talk to, or kill.
- Dangers and Diseases
- Painful and disgusting things to torture players.
- The vile beasts, horrid creatures, and savage species.
- Information on this campaign and suggestions.
- Running a Campaign
- Basics on how to run a game with this setting.
- Adventures and Quests
- Things to do in Darkgate.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings