Devoted Spirit (3.5e Martial Discipline)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Add your own Maneuver to Dungeons & Dragons Wiki by clicking the link and following the instructions.
Maneuvers of the Devoted Spirit Discipline
- To see the full, expanded description of every maneuver, click here.
- Blind Faith: Stance — You enter a stance which make you emotionally resistant and able to stand for your god or philosophy.
- Divine Relief: Strike — A creature under an effect with a duration gets a second save to shake off the effects.
- Divine Resistance: Counter — Gain energy resistance 5 as an immediate action.
- Intercept Blow: Counter — You leap in front of another creature, taking the blow for them.
- United We Stand: Stance — Declare an oath to an ally, bringing them under your protection, gain bonuses for yourself and against the ally’s attackers.
- Blessed Journey: Rush — Travel through harmful terrain and effects without taking damage.
- Shrine Purification: Strike [Good] — Your strike wards away evil and purifies places of worship.
- Weapon of the Spirit: Boost — Summon a weapon made of force to attack when you do.
- Outsider's Wing: Rush — Gain brief flight as a move action.
- Soul Armor: Counter — Gain spell resistance as an immediate action for 1 round.
- Greater Divine Resistance: Counter — Gain energy resistance 20 as an immediate action.
- Mobile Bulwark: Stance — You are able to handle shields better, even using two-handed weapons with light and heavy shields.
- Martyr's Sacrifice: Counter — Take the damage meant for another. It could save their skin.
- Planar Rift: Strike — Dismiss an outsider back to their home plane, or travel the planes yourself.
- Body of the Spirit: Boost [Chaotic Evil Good Law] — Gain celestial, fiendish, axiomatic, or anarchic traits for 1 minute.
- Iron Mettle: Counter — Gain mettle against an effect, and a bonus on saving throws.
- Disruptive Strike: Strike — Dispel an enemy's spells, and automatically destroy spells opposite of your alignment.
- Divine Immunity: Counter — Gain energy immunity as an immediate action.
- Sacred Silver Arrow: Strike [Good Water Light X-Discipline] — Stun an evil creature and negate its defenses.
- Deific Mercy: Strike [X-Discipline] — Cure ability penalties, ability damage, and negative levels.
- Karmatic Rebuke: Counter — If you are affected by a death effect, deflect it back upon them!
- Rage of the Gods: Boost [Chaos Evil Good Law] — A swift action divine blast which is super effective against those who do not share your alignment.
- Strike of God's Wrath: Strike — Smite them like the fist of an angry god!