Djinn (3.5e Race)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Djinn are the genies of the Elemental Plane of Air. They tend to be independent of spirit, meaning of course that they want to be as far as possible from anyone they consider their equal or superior, but inferiors, like mortals, are perfectly OK.
- Medium Size, although most take the Large Size feat.
- 20' base land speed.
- 60' Fly speed (Perfect maneuverability).
- Outsider Type, Extraplanar and Air subtypes
- Outsider Traits: Darkvision 60' and Low-Light Vision, no need to eat or sleep.
- +1 Natural Armor bonus to AC.
- Two slam natural weapons for 1d6 damage at medium size.
- +4 Dexterity, +2 Charisma: Djinn are incredibly nimble, and possess the same natural charisma as all genies do.
- Level Adjustment: +3
- Favored Classes: Genie and Marshal
- Automatic Languages: Auran and Common. Bonus languages: Abyssal, Aquan, Celestial, Draconic, Elven, Giant, Ignan, Infernal, Terran, and Umbral
They gain the Air Mastery and Whirlwind abilities of a classed genie. They also gain the spell-like abilities Invisibility at will (self only), and once per day each may use Create Food and Water, Create Wine (as Create Water, but wine instead), Major Creation (created vegetable matter is permanent), Persistent Image, and Wind Walk, plus a version of Gaseous Form that lasts for one hour, in addition to the Plane Shifting and telepathic abilities of the Genie class. All of these have a caster level equal to the Djinni's hit dice. Those with outsider hit dice always take the Large Size feat.
|Favored Class||Genie + and Marshal +|
|Identifier||3.5e Race +|
|Level Adjustment||3 +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||+4 Dexterity + and +2 Charisma +|
|Rated By||Enigma +, Eiji-kun + and Leziad +|
|Rating||Rating Pending +|
|Subtype||Extraplanar + and Air +|
|Summary||Djinn are the genies of the Elemental Plane of Air. They tend to be independent of spirit, meaning of course that they want to be as far as possible from anyone they consider their equal or superior, but inferiors, like mortals, are perfectly OK. +|
|Type||Outsider Type +|