Efreet (3.5e Race)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Efreet are the genies of the Elemental Plane of Fire. They have demon faces, enslave people, and burn things, so they're usually not very nice to hang around. Sometimes they are exiled from their society in disgrace or leave to set up some advantage somewhere.
- Medium Size, although most take the Large Size feat
- 20' base land speed.
- 40' Fly speed (Perfect maneuverability)
- Outsider Type, Extraplanar and Fire subtypes
- Outsider Traits: Darkvision 60' and Low-light vision, no need to eat or sleep
- +4 Natural Armor bonus to AC
- Two Slam natural weapons for 1d6 damage at medium size
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Strength, +2 Charisma: Efreet are strong and agile, and possess the same natural charisma as all genies do.
- Minimum Level: 9
- Favored Classes: Genie and Elemental Weird
- Automatic Languages: Ignan and Common. Bonus languages: Abyssal, Aquan, Auran, Celestial, Draconic, Elven, Giant, Infernal, Terran, and Umbral
Most efreet are either classed Genies or start with ten outsider hit dice. In the latter case, they gain the Plane Shift and telepathic abilities of the genie class, plus Heat and Size Changing. They gain the spell-like abilities to use Detect Magic, Produce Flame, Pyrotechnics, and Scorching Ray (one ray only) at will, and to use Gaseous Form and Persistent Image once per day. They also gain the wish-granting ability of the monster manual Efreeti. All of these have a caster level equal to the genie's hit dice. They can also assume the form of any Humanoid or Giant from Small to Large size. All efreet with outsider hit dice take the Large Size feat.
|Favored Class||Genie + and Elemental Weird +|
|Identifier||3.5e Race +|
|Level Adjustment||0 +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||+2 Dexterity +, +2 Strength + and +2 Charisma +|
|Rated By||Eiji-kun +|
|Rating||Rating Pending +|
|Summary||Efreet are the genies of the Elemental Pla … |
Efreet are the genies of the Elemental Plane of Fire. They have demon faces, enslave people, and burn things, so they're usually not very nice to hang around. Sometimes they are exiled from their society in disgrace or leave to set up some advantage somewhere.leave to set up some advantage somewhere. +