Fellions are humans with demon souls, specifically succubus, instead of ordinary human souls. It is said that they were created by an ambitious demon lord experimenting on mortals, using her creation to create cults and act as spies. Other tales talk about strange ritual performed by abyssal cults, gifting an infant with a demon soul. No matter the origin of fellions, they possess abilities extremely similar to a demonic succubus and are clearly fiendish in origin. The average fellion is female, conventionally attractive for the epoch she was born in, with many exceptions existing. Almost all fellions are chaotic evil, although some manage to stave off their demonic urges and become neutral or even good.
Fellions are able to enter the Fellion Paragon class.
- -2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma: Fellions are extremely charming, but their demon souls makes their wisdom suffer.
- Humanoid (Human): Fellions are demon souls in human bodies; physically, they are identical to regular humans.
- Medium: As a Medium creature, a fellion has no special bonuses or penalties due to its size.
- Fellion base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: A fellion can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and a fellion can function just fine with no light at all.
- Demon Soul (Ex): Fellions have the soul of a demon; they count as outsiders with the evil and demon subtypes whenever doing so would either be advantageous or disadvantageous. This does not grant them any bonuses of the type or subtype.
- Draining Kiss (Su): A fellion can make any kiss or act of intimacy with them extremely dangerous, dealing 2 points of damage per character level or inflicting 1d6 + half her character level (maximum of 1d6+5) strength penalty for 1 hour. She can also try to force a kiss as a standard action that provokes an attack of opportunity, requiring a touch attack to hit. After successfully using draining kiss, the fellion gains 1 temporary hit point per character level (minimum of 3), which last for 1 hour.
- Lesser Demon Traits (Ex): Fellions have minor demon traits; they have resistance to electricity 10, acid, cold, and fire 5, a +4 bonus on saving throws against poisons, and have telepathy out to 5 feet/character level. After attaining adult age a fellion will slowly stop aging up to their late twenties, never gaining any aging bonuses or penalties, nor dying from old age.
- Minor Alteration: Once per day, a fellion can alter her appearance within the limits of disguise self with a duration of "Permanent (D)". However, she cannot alter her equipment. Unlike the spell, this is a transmutation effect, not an illusion.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Abyssal
- Bonus Languages: Any Non-secret
- Favored Class: Any
- Level Adjustment: +0
- Effective Character Level: 1
Table: Fellion Random Starting Ages
| 15 years
Table: Fellion Random Height and Weight
|| Base Height
|| Height Modifier
|| Base Weight
|| Weight Modifier
|| 4’ 10”
|| 120 lb.
|| × (2d4) lb.
|| 4’ 5”
|| 85 lb.
|| × (2d4) lb.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races
Leziad's Homebrew (4047 Articles)