Humans can be corrupted by arcane experiments, unspeakable planar contact or blasphemous occult rites, leaving them a shell of their former selves. However some can retain their higher-thinking and morality, albeit slightly twisted. While usually depraved and unstable, few corrupted humans are capable of keeping their bearings and becoming heroes, or simply finding their own ways. Others succumb to the madness of the corruption, becoming dangers to all that is good around them.
Physically a corrupted human looks much like their kin, at least in theory. The scars of the corruption are many, from grotesque tumors, veins pulsing with powers, slightly transparent off-colored skin, and many more. A corrupted human is clearly more or less than a human. A few become truly monstrous, being barely recognizable as something that used to be of mankind.
The balance of this article is in line with the Pathfinder Human race.
- +2 to any attribute
- Aberration (Augmented Humanoid, Human)
- Medium: As a Medium creature, a corrupted human has no special bonuses or penalties due to its size.
- Corrupted Human base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: A corrupted human can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and a corrupted human can function just fine with no light at all.
- A corrupted human starts the game with an extra [Deformity] or [Vile] feat they meet the prerequisites for.
- Corruption (Ex): A corrupted human's body bears strange scars and mutations. They counts as evil-aligned and as having the Willing DefomityEE feat for the purpose of qualifying for [Deformity] and [Vile] feats. The effect of the corruption is visible, and if not hidden confers a -4 penalty on all Charisma-based skill checks except Intimidate against non-evil aligned humanoids.
- Dual Nature (Ex): A corrupted human counts as both a creature of the Aberration type and Humanoid type for the purpose of which effect affect them.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Aklo
- Bonus Languages: Any non-secret
- Favored Class: Any
- Level Adjustment: +0
- Effective Character Level: 1
Table: Human Random Starting Ages
| 15 years
Table: Human Aging Effects
| Middle Age1
|| Maximum Age
| 35 years
|| 53 years
|| 70 years
|| +2d20 years
Table: Human Random Height and Weight
|| Base Height
|| Height Modifier
|| Base Weight
|| Weight Modifier
|| 4’ 10”
|| 120 lb.
|| × (2d4) lb.
|| 4’ 5”
|| 85 lb.
|| × (2d4) lb.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races
Leziad's Homebrew (4052 Articles)