Koopa, Winged (3.5e Race)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Winged versions of Koopa.
- -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity,+2 Constitution, -2 Charisma
- Humanoid (reptilian)
- Medium: As a Medium creature, a Koopa has no special bonuses or penalties due to its size.
- Koopa base land speed is 20 feet: Glide 30ft
- Shell Retreat (Ex): a Koopa has the ability to retreat back into its shell with its limbs and head for extra protection. They must drop everything they have in their hands when they do this, but their natural armour increases by 2 when this is done. The Koopa cannot move while using Shell Retreat as its legs are pulled in. However, it can spend a full-round action to start to spin. The turn after that they can move at 40 ft, but they can only move in a straight line for every move action they take. If they want to move in a different direction, they have to end their move action first. They can also make use of the run action while using Shell Retreat. If a Koopa uses the run action while using Shell Retreat they can move up to 160 ft in a straight line every turn (200 ft if they have the Run feat).
- Flight (Ex): at 5 HD, a Winged Koopa has gained enough strength in its wings and experience with gliding to actually fly. They gain flight speed 30 feet with poor maneuverability.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Auran [Koopa dialect]
- Bonus Languages: Aquan, Dwarven, Giant, Halfling, Undercommon, Terran.
- Favored Class: Ranger
- Level Adjustment: +0
- Effective Character Level: 1
Facts about "Koopa, Winged (3.5e Race)"
|Author||Morpholomew Bark +|
|Effective Character Level||1 +|
|Favored Class||Ranger +|
|Identifier||3.5e Race +|
|Level Adjustment||0 +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||-2 Strength +, +2 Dexterity +, +2 Constitution + and -2 Charisma +|
|Summary||Winged versions of Koopa. +|
|Title||Koopa, Winged +|