Korok (3.5e Race)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Koroks from the Legend of Zelda series.
- -6 Strength +6 Dexterity -4 Constitution +2 Wisdom +2 Charisma
- Tiny: As a Tiny creature, a Korok gains a +2 size bonus to Armor Class, a +2 size bonus on attack rolls, a –8 size penalty on special attack (bull rushes, grapples, overruns, and trips) checks, and a +8 size bonus on Hide checks, but it uses smaller weapons than humans use, and its lifting and carrying limits are one-half of those of a Medium character. Furthermore, as a tiny creature, a Korok has a default space of 2 and 1/2 feet and 0 feet of reach.
- Korok base land speed is 20 feet: fly speed 30 feet (poor maneuverability)
- +2 natural armour. A Korok’s plantlike body grants it some protection against attacks.
- Racial Hit Dice: A Korok starts out with 3 levels of Fey, granting it 3d6 HD, as well as (6 + Int mod) x 6 skill points and one feat, a Fort save of +1, a Ref save of +3, and a Will save of +3.
- Spell-like Abilities (Sp): At will–speak with plants, 3/day–entangle.
- Automatic Languages: Sylvan.
- Bonus Languages: Common, Goron, Halfling, Auran, Timber.
- Favored Class: Bard
- Level Adjustment: +0
- Effective Character Level: 3
Facts about "Korok (3.5e Race)"
|Author||Morpholomew Bark +|
|Effective Character Level||3 +|
|Favored Class||Bard +|
|Identifier||3.5e Race +|
|Level Adjustment||0 +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||-6 Strength +, +6 Dexterity +, -4 Constitution +, +2 Wisdom + and +2 Charisma +|
|Rated By||Foxwarrior +|
|Rating||Rating Pending +|
|Summary||Koroks from the Legend of Zelda series. +|