||Dungeons and Dragons 3.5e
|| DCC# 52
||Adrian Pommier, Chris Doyle
| Product Blurb
| The Greatest Dungeon Story Ever Told
"As the flame of my second life sputters and dims, I find myself thinking more and more on those heroes who, though we first met as enemies, granted me another opportunity to sip from life's cup. Great were their deeds and deep their wisdom, yet the tale of their adventures in Castle Whiterock has not been told: the helpless lives they saved and the wicked lives they ended, the diabolic ingenuity of their adversaries, the desperate moments when hope was faint, and their final victory over the terrible dragon Benthosruthsa."
"If I am granted sufficient time, I will see this amended. The world will know of the champions of Castle Whiterock."
-Koborth the Risen, General (retired)
Castle Whiterock is a complete campaign. This box holds more than 700 pages of material, enough to take new characters to 15th level and fuel a campaign for years. It contains:
- Four books detailing the dungeon's 15 levels and 14 sub-levels, colored according to level: red book, blue book, green book, and black book. Every map location is fully described with stats included.
- A 56-page gazetteer of the Kingdom of Morrain, including the town of Cillamar.
- A 48-page book of maps.
- A 32-page book of player handouts.
- A poster map showing Cillamar on one side and the final two levels of the dungeon on the reverse.
- Six loose-leaf character sheets of the pregenerated heroes, ready to play out of the box, plus one blank character sheet to copy for later use.
- A 16-page index and glossary.
This text is quoted from promotion material. Text and images are copyrighted by the original publisher.
Back to Main Page → Publication List → 3.5e Publications
Castle Whiterock is a d20 Dungeon Crawl Classics adventure written for Dungeons & Dragons by Adrian Pommier and Chris Doyle. For character levels 1-15, Castle Whiterock is billed as "the greatest dungeon story ever told."