Cities of Bone
||Dungeons and Dragons 2e
||64-page book, 32-page book, 8-page book, fold-out map, 6 cardstock accesory pages|
"-pagebook,32-pagebook,8-pagebook,fold-outmap,6cardstockaccesorypages" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 64.
||Corsairs of the Great Sea
| Product Blurb
| Uncover vast riches among the ruins!
On moonlit nights in the Land of Fate, many adventurers hear the call of long-forgotten cities rich with burial treasure. But is it bravery to breach the tombs of Zakhara's ancients and risk the ire of vengeful spirits, or is it greed? Fate knows the answer and will guide all to their destinies among the Cities of Bone!
This sourcebox includes:
- A 32-page Campaign Guide describing three ancient, mysterious cities
- A 64-page book of six adventures set in ruins and crypts throughout Zakhara
- An 8-page booklet introducing foes and guides to meet while adventuring
- A full-color poster map of the fabled Jade Palace and its Bone Pavilion
- Six illustrated cards with full-color fronts to dazzle players, plus detailed maps for the Dungeon Master
Recommended for use with the
Arabian Adventures rulebook.
This text is quoted from promotion material. Text and images are copyrighted by the original publisher.
Back to Main Page → Publication List → 2e Publications
Back to Main Page → DnD Encyclopedia → Campaign Settings → Al-Qadim
Back to Main Page → DnD Encyclopedia → Campaign Settings → Forgotten Realms