Rito (3.5e Race)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Rito race from Legend of Zelda
- +2 Dexterity +2 Wisdom
- Humanoid (Rito)
- Medium: As a Medium creature, a Rito has no special bonuses or penalties due to its size.
- Rito base land speed is 30 feet: fly speed 60 ft (average) (only after the Ritual of Valoo)
- Keen sight (ex): Rito have a +4 bonus on Spot checks and +2 on Knowledge (geography).
- Ritual of Valoo (ex): Rito do not possess wings during their childhood. Once they near adulthood they become candidates for the Ritual of Valoo, where they travel up Dragon Roost Mountain to meet with the dragon Valoo (celestial advanced half-red dragon great wyrm gold dragon) who gives them one of his scales. This is used in a magic ritual by Rito elders that grant them their wings. The Ritual of Valoo may only be performed by Rito who have reached 5 HD.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Chozo
- Bonus Languages: Sylvan, Celestial, Auran, Auqan
- Favored Class: Ranger
- Level Adjustment: +1
- Effective Character Level: 2
Facts about "Rito (3.5e Race)"
|Article Balance||Low +|
|Author||Morpholomew Bark +|
|Effective Character Level||2 +|
|Favored Class||Ranger +|
|Identifier||3.5e Race +|
|Level Adjustment||1 +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||+2 Dexterity + and +2 Wisdom +|
|Summary||Rito race from Legend of Zelda +|