Terrados Elves (5e Subrace)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Desert elves that are descended from the element of fire. Terrados Elves build large but close knit communities in the desert around oasis and portals. They have advanced technology and have a particular love for firearms and explosives, despite this, they are a peaceful people. They value knowledge and experience. They do not like being touched in general, and highly value consent. Elves eat meat exclusively and get their plant related nutrition via smoking.
- Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +2, Charisma +1
- Age. Elves reach maturity at 25 and live to be 500 on average
- Alignment. Terrados Elves are almost always Lawful Good, with an emphasis on Lawful.
- Size. Elves are on average half a foot taller than humans. Your size is Medium.
- Darkvision. Terrados Elves hunt after dark most often, when larger creatures are more plentiful in the desert. Necessitating being able to see in the dark. You can see in dim light within 60 feet feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Desert Runner. Elves receive advantage on Constitution saves to avoid fatigue and exhaustion, as well as any other ill effects from running, forced marches, starvation, thirst, and hot environments
- Fire Proof. Terrados Elves are immune to fire damage.
- Fire in the Blood. Elves who take fire damage and weapon damage in the same round take double damage from the fire. (this is not well known)
|Features||Age +, Alignment +, Size +, Desert Runner +, Fire Proof + and Fire in the Blood +|
|Identifier||5e Subrace +|
|Subrace Ability Mods||Dex +2 + and Cha +1 +|
|Subrace Features||Desert Runner +, Fire Proof + and Fire in the Blood +|
|Title||Terrados Elves +|