Tiger Claw (3.5e Martial Discipline)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Add your own Maneuver to Dungeons & Dragons Wiki by clicking the link and following the instructions.
Maneuvers of the Tiger Claw Discipline
- To see the full, expanded description of every maneuver, click here.
- Feral Dash: Counter — Jump out of the way of attacks, but don't botch it or you'll be sorry.
- Sudden Pounce: Strike — Move, then immediately attack, dealing extra damage.
- Unbalancing Assault: Strike — You recklessly charge an opponent in an attempt to unbalance them.
- Distracting Blow: Strike [X-Discipline] — Strike a blow that hits a spellcaster where it hurts - his focus.
- Stinging Rebound: Strike — Jump and attack a target, then jump back to your starting position while knocking them backwards and prone.
- Annoying Blow: Strike [X-Discipline] — Hit your foe with the specific intent of distracting him.
- Pounce From the Canopy: Rush — Jump, gaining +1d6/+1 skirmish bonuses until your next turn.
- Dive of the Eagle: Rush — Dive down a cliff and send weight into enemy.
- Tiger Stalks its Prey: Rush — You make a swift silent movement that evades most form of detection. You become invisible if you are moving through tall grass or heavy foliage.
- Tiger's Finishing Bite: Strike — Finish off a foe you have pinned with one blow to the neck.
- Brutal Murder: Strike [Death X-Discipline] — If your enemy is stupid enough to stay within reach, they will suffer dearly.
- Evasive Prey: Stance — Don't provoke attacks of opportunity for movement. Alternatively provoke, and take counter attacks of opportunity if they miss you.
- Organ Smasher: Strike [X-Discipline] — Emulating a wild animal finishing off its prey, you attempt to strike your foe so hard and so precisely that it cripples a vital component of their body.
- Life-Terminating Bite: Strike — Finish off a foe you have pinned with one blow to the neck, striking with such force and precision that no amount of Fortitude can prevent a swift death.
- Soul of the Tiger: Strike [X-Discipline] — Pounce. Gain bite and claw attacks.
- Law of the Jungle: Strike — You fly into a thirst for the blood of your enemies and attack at speeds that should be utterly impossible. Your accuracy takes a nosedive, though. (Yep... you substitute accuracy with enthusiasm.)