User:Snafusam/Mewtwo, Armored (3.5e Monster)
|Rating box not supported outside of the main namespace.|
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
|Sorcerer 24/Pokémaster 12|
|Medium Aberration (Psionic)|
|Init/Senses||+4 (+4 Dex)/True Seeing (120ft), Greater Arcane Sight (120ft) (extraordinary, continually active, no concentration); Listen +38, Spot +38|
|Aura||Blur, Mage Armor, Mind Blank|
|Languages||telepathy 200 ft.|
|AC|| +45, touch +39, flat-footed +34; Armored in Life|
(+10 Dex, +16 Luck, +7 Mewtwo's Armor, +2 Epic)
|Miss Chance||20% Blur|
|hp||268 (24d8+148 HD); DR 12/epic|
|Speed||40 ft., fly 100 ft. (perfect); Speed of Thought|
|Melee||Gauntlet +37/+37/+32/+27/+27/+22 (1d4+1)|
|Ranged||Telekinetic Thrust +47 ranged (by object)|
|Space/Reach||5 ft./5 ft.|
|Atk Options||Precise Shot,Telekinesis, Mind Blast, Psionics, Spells, Aura Sphere|
|Special Actions||Psionics, Mind Blast, Telepathy, Keen Sight, Pressure, Aura Sphere, Armored In Life, spellcasting|
|Arcane Epic Spells Known|| (CL 24th, 1d20+32 to overcome SR, 11/day):|
mass devastation (DC 74), steal all Pokémon (DC 74), clone portal (DC 78)
|Epic Powers Known|| (ML 24th, 1d20+32 to overcome PR, 11/day):|
as epic spells
|Abilities||Str 16, Dex 30, Con 25, Int 62, Wis 38, Cha 42|
|SQ||Sorcerer and Pokémaster|
|Feats||Combat Casting, Multispellx2 Point Blank Shot (1 HD), Improved Combat Casting, Two Weapon Fighting (4 HD), Improved Counterspell, Improved Two-Weapon Fighting (8 HD), Iron Will, Precise Shot (12 HD), Spell Penetration, Quick Draw (16 HD), Greater Spell Penetration, Speed of Thought (20 HD), Spell Stowaway (Time Stop), Epic Will (24 HD)|
|Skills||Bluff +40, Concentration +32, Craft (Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Glassworking, Masonry) +49, Escape Artist +35, Forgery +49, Handle Animal +105, Heal +38, Hide +32, Knowledge Arcana +114, Listen +38, Move Silently +35, Spellcraft +114, Spot +38, Survival +38|
Mewtwo's Armor: Giovanni, the former leader of Team Rocket, commissioned a power suit of armor for Mewtwo. The armor was designed to augment his already-powerful psychic abilities. It was hoped that the armor, and Mewtwo himself, would conquer the world for Team Rocket. Mewtwo may yet conquer the world, but upon discovering the power of the armor, he instead killed everyone who was involved in any way with its production.
The secrets of constructing Mewtwo's armor are lost, but it remains a potent artifact. It is modular, and fashioned out of mithril and ioun stone. It is the equivalent of +7 Platemail (specially fitted for Mewtwo). The armor reacts to the wearer's movements, and does not restrict maximum movement or lower speed in any way (although it is still bulky and has an armor check penalty of -2).
While wearing the armor, Mewtwo gains Enhancement bonuses to Strength +4, Dexterity +4, Constitution +4, Intelligence +8, Wisdom +6 and Charisma +6. Mewtwo also receives a +5 Resistance Bonus to all saves. Also increasing the DC of all abilities by +5. Due to all these effects, his CR also increases by 4 (to 40) while wearing the armor.
Pressure (Su): Anyone who makes an attack against Mewtwo must make a Will save vs. DC 29 (HD) after the attack is resolved. If they fail, they become fatigued for 3 rounds. If already fatigued, they become Exhausted instead. This applies to any harmful ability, whether it be a regular attack, a spell, a supernatural ability, or anything else that targets Mewtwo or includes it in the area of effect. The save DC is Charisma-based.
Fuji's Lost Technique: Due to Fuji's now lost cloning techniques Mewtwo is effectively a Pokémaster equal to half his HD, His challenge rating for the purposes of becoming a controlled pokemon for another pokémaster is 20(Good luck catching him though!).
Telepathy (Su): Mewtwo can communicate telepathically with any creature within 240 ft. of it which has a language.
Armored in Life (Su): Mewtwo protects himself with forcefields from his mind. Mewtwo has a Luck bonus to AC equal to his charisma bonus. Spell Resistance equal to his HD and Damage reduction of (1/2 HD)
Keen Sight (Ex): True seeing and Greater Arcane Sight. Mewtwo can see the invisible and magical auras as if he was constantly detecting magic out to 120'. Mewtwo can instantly assess the strength and school of any aura he perceives without needing to concentrate.
All of Mewtwo’s spells and psionics are Empowered and Quickened. Mewtwo can use 3 quickened spells (1 naturally and 2 multispell epic feat) in a round - so Mewtwo will usually be able to cast 4 spells in a round.
Psionics (Sp): At will -
- LvL 1 (DC:42) endure elements, erase, feather fall, hold portal, mage armor, magic missile, message, shield, true strike, ventriloquism
- LvL 2 (DC:43) blur, detect thoughts, knock, locate object, magic mouth, misdirection, obscure object, protection from arrows, shatter
- LvL 6 (DC:47) disintegrate, greater dispel magic, globe of invulnerability, mass suggestion, mislead, move earth, permanent image, programmed image, true seeing
- LvL 7 (DC:48) instant summons, forcecage, greater scrying, prismatic spray, shadow walk, spell turning, greater teleport
- LvL 8 (DC:49) demand, dimensional lock, mind blank, greater shadow evocation, telekinetic sphere, temporal stasis, trap the soul
- LvL 9 (DC:50) shades, dominate monster, foresight, imprisonment, mind rape, wail of the banshee, and weird
- Caster (or manifester) level is 24. Save DCs are 10 + Spell level + Int Modifier.
Spells (Sp): Mewtwo casts spells as a Sorcerer, caster level 24th. Spells per day 12/12/11/11/11/11/10/10/10/10, with 4 Epic Spells per day. Mewtwo knows: arcane mark, preserve organ, ray of frost, read magic, no light, resistance, silent portal, slash tongue, unnerving gaze, alarm, forcewave, magic aura, undetectable alignment, Shelgarn's persistent blade, continual flame, entice gift, levitate, mirror image, rope trick, cruel disappointment, drown, flashburst, illusory script, orb of electricity, orb of fire, orb of cold, fear, fabricate, feeblemind, secret chest, stop heart, control weather, snare astral traveler, stone to flesh, limited wish, reverse gravity, simulacrum, etherealness, maze, prismatic wall, freedom, hide life, and time stop.
- Caster level is 24. Mewtwo's save DCs are 10 + Spell Level + Cha Modifier.
Mewtwo can cast 22 Epic spells every day, 11 as a Sorcerer, 11 Psionically. Mewtwo's Epic level spells are:
- Mass Devastation: Inflicts 35d6 damage (Fortitude half) on all creatures and objects within 1200 ft. of the caster except the caster and his equipment. Mass Devastation damages articles of clothing and equipment separately and specifically, so even the survivors will generally be naked. Any creature reduced to -10 hit points is also reduced to dust. Spellcraft DC 74.
- Steal All Pokémon: The caster summons a grip of temporary Ultraballs, which seek out and grab all Pokémon (even controlled Pokémon) within 1200 ft. of the caster. All Pokéballs last for 24 hours, and Pokémon caught in them cannot be recalled into their original Pokéballs. If a Pokémon is not captured by the Ultraballs, it is automatically struck with another one in 1d4 rounds unless it escapes the area of effect. DC 74.
- Clone Portal: The caster designates two 10 ft. diameter circles. Any creature that passes through one of the circles has a Simulacrum created out of the other circle. The Simulacrum is controlled by the caster. DC 78.
Telekinesis (Su): Mewtwo can psychically manipulate objects without conscious thought. Any number of objects within 1900 ft. of him totaling 19 tonnes in weight can be moved 24 feet per round by Mewtwo. Mewtwo may move separate objects in different directions. Mewtwo can force open doors or bull rush creatures in his general vicinity as if he was a Medium sized creature with a Strength equal to his Intelligence. He can only act on each creature or object once per round, but it does not require any action on his part to do so.
- The save DC for Mewtwo's Telekinesis is 39 (10 + HD)
Mind Blast (Sp): This attack is a cone 60 feet long. Anyone caught in this cone must make a Will save (DC 14 + charisma bonus) or be stunned for 3d4 rounds. Mewtwo can mind blast once per round as a free action; this is in addition to his quickened spells. Mewtwo's save DC for mind blast is 35.
Aura Sphere (Su). This is a move in which Mewtwo can briefly expand his aura, once per minute. All within 10' are automatically struck for 1d8 Force damage per HD. (Mewtwo does more damage with its Aura Sphere than most other Pokémon because of his immense psionic power.) Aura Sphere is a [Fighting] effect.