Warforged Scout (5e Subrace)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +1
- Darkvision. The mobile sentinels of the war. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Light Plating. The warforged scout adds a +1 bonus to its AC. Because of this trait, the body of a warforged scout can be enchanted like armor.
- Quick Footed. A scouts walking speed is 35 feet.
- Small stature. A scout may elect to be small instead of medium. This choice is made at creation and may not be changed after. A small scout can use weapons with the heavy property that it is proficient with without penalty.
Facts about "Warforged Scout (5e Subrace)"
|Author||Gr7mm Bobb +|
|Features||Light Plating +, Quick Footed + and Small stature +|
|Identifier||5e Subrace +|
|Subrace Ability Mods||Dex +1 +|
|Subrace Features||Light Plating +, Quick Footed + and Small stature +|
|Summary||Built for speed and perception, the scouts are the lightweight models of warforged. +|
|Title||Warforged Scout +|