Warforged Tactician (5e Subrace)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- Ability Score Increase: Intelligence +1
- Composite Plating. A tactician's Body of War plating provides it with an Armor Class of 13 + Dexterity Modifier or 1/2 Proficiency bonus (rounded up), whichever is higher. This plating occupies the same space as armor would and counts as light armor. A warforged tactician is always proficient with this plating. Because of this trait, the body of a warforged tactician can be enchanted like armor.
- The Right Nudge. A tactician starts with the guidance cantrip.
- Battlefield Engineer. A tactician has proficiency with one set of artisans tools or one type of vehicle (Land, Sea, or Air).
- Of Mind and Body. A tactician has an innate sense of how things work mechanically and magically when it comes to mechanisms and constructs. A Tactician has advantage on checks to determine how such devices work. This includes, but is not limited to; Arcana checks to identify constructs, how a particular magical-mechanical device functions, and even medicine checks on warforged.
Facts about "Warforged Tactician (5e Subrace)"
|Author||Gr7mm Bobb +|
|Features||Composite Plating +, The Right Nudge +, Battlefield Engineer + and Of Mind and Body +|
|Identifier||5e Subrace +|
|Subrace Ability Mods||Int +1 +|
|Subrace Features||Composite Plating +, The Right Nudge +, Battlefield Engineer + and Of Mind and Body +|
|Summary||A tactically focused warforged. +|
|Title||Warforged Tactician +|