Cloud Control (3.5e Power)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
|Psychokinesis [Electricity, Cold]|
|Level:||World Dominator 1|
|Display:||Audible, Visual, Mental|
|Effect or Area:||Weather in a cylinder, 100' + 10' per manifester level in radius and 1 mile in height|
Clouds begin to form or dissipate as you manipulate the very fabric of meteorology.
You can change the amount of wind in the affected region by up to 5 miles per hour in any direction. You can make any clouds in the area that are raining (but not stormy) stop raining. You can make any clouds in the area that are not raining begin raining.
- You can spend any number of additional power points to double the affected region for every 2 points spent. This does not follow D&D's multiplication rule.
- You can spend any number of power points to increase or decrease the speed of wind in the region by an additional 5 miles per hour.
- You can spend 5 power points to change this power's duration from Concentration to 1 hour/level.
- You can spend 3 power points to add or remove clouds from the sky completely.
- You can spend 6 power points to make it so that once per round as a free action you may force a target beneath the clouds to make a Reflex save or take 1d6 points of Electricity damage per manifester level.
- You can spend 4 power points to make it hail, dealing 1 point each of Cold and Bludgeoning damage per manifester level to everything beneath the clouds at the beginning of each of your turns, with a Reflex save to negate the Bludgeoning damage.
For every 2 points you spend augmenting Cloud Control, the Save DC increases by 1.