FT10 Plasma Shield (3.5e Equipment)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
FT10 Plasma Shield
Exotic One-Handed Melee
|HP4:||20 (see text)|
1. See Damage Increases by Size to calculate the damage for a weapon larger than Medium or smaller than Small.
2. Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much.
3. When two types are given, the weapon is both types if the entry specifies "and", either type (player's choice at time of attack) if the entry specifies "or", or each end of the double weapon is a different type if the entry specifies "/".
4. The hp value given is for Medium armor, weapons, and shields. Divide by 2 for each size category of the item smaller than Medium, or multiply it by 2 for each size category larger than Medium.
FT Shield: An oval one-handed energy shield, which is 4’ long and 3’ wide. A FT10 has a shield bonus of +2(+2 see below), armor check penalty of -5, and arcane spell failure chance of 20%. A FT10 gives a slight green glow when attacked. This glow vanishes when the shield runs out of temporary HP.
- What makes the FT10 unique from other shields is its shield ability. This ability grants 10 temporary HP, a deflection bonus to AC of +2, and regenerates 10HP per round. If the armor runs out of temporary HP, it losses the defection bonus to AC. (In essence the shield reduces damage by 10 total and recharges once per round.)
Craft (Xeno-): Creatures with 7 ranks in craft (xeno-armor) can craft a FT10.
Large Shield: A FT10 is large enough to be used as cover; however, when being used in combat the wielder takes a −2 penalty to attacks.
|Author||Franken Kesey +|
|Cost||600 gp +|
|Damage Type||Bludgeoning +|
|Hit Points||20 (see text) +|
|Identifier||3.5e Equipment +|
|Summary||An oval one-handed energy shield, which is 4’ long and 3’ wide. +|
|Title||FT10 Plasma Shield +|