Improved Resistance (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Improved Resistance [Xenotheric]
Prerequisites: Fort +4Benefit: This feat grants benefits based on the HD of the creature. See below.
Normal: A xenotheric creature has Resistance to acid 10 and electricity 10.
- 4 HD: Resistance to acid 15 and electricity 15.
- 7 HD: Resistance to acid 20 and electricity 20.
- 10 HD: Resistance to acid 25 and electricity 25.
- 13 HD: Resistance to acid 30 and electricity 30.
- 16 HD: Immunity to acid and electricity.