| Project Completeness: |
1 / 5
| This is a very minimal page, lacking even a complete outline. If this project is still rated 1/5 after 30 days, it will be deleted per wiki policy. Please see our Homebrew Content Requirements for further information regarding projects. If you are interested in joining this project as a contributor, please leave a message on this or the lead author's talk page.
If you feel this project does not deserve the current completeness measure, start a discussion on the talk page.
| Player Info
|| World Reference
|| Running the Setting
- Character Creation
- Rules and advice for Creating Characters.
- The many races of .
- The classes available to characters.
- Character Options
- All the ways to customize characters.
- Gear and Equipment
- All the miscellaneous stuff you'll ever need.
- The mystical forces of .
- History, times, eras.
- [[Shidora (5e Campaign Setting)/History#|]]
- Rituals, heirarchies, legends, oral traditions.
- Geography and Environment
- Places and locations of interest in .
- Deities, Demigods, and Heroes
- All the divinity in the multiverse.
- Cosmology and the Planes
- The layout of the cosmos.
- The groupings of people in .
- NPCs, Minions, and Notables
- All the people your players may see, talk to, or kill.
- Dangers and Diseases
- Painful and disgusting things to torture players.
- The vile beasts, horrid creatures, and savage species.
- Information on this campaign and suggestions.
- Running a Campaign
- Basics on how to run a game with this setting.
- Adventures and Quests
- Things to do in .
Back to Main Page → 5e → Campaign Settings