TK Force (3.5e Power)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Note: This is a homebrew power designed to replace SRD:Telekinetic Force. You may be looking for the original instead.
|Level:||Kineticist 1, Psion/Wilder 2,|
|Manifesting Time:||1 Standard Action|
|Target:||One Object or Creature|
|Duration:||Concentration (Max 1 Round/Level)|
|Saving Throw:||Fortitude Negate or Partial (See Text)|
|Power Points:||1 (Kineticist), 3 (Psion/Wilder)|
This power allow you apply your mind in a way which allow you to lift, pull and push using a powerful phantom force. This power you are allow to perform three specific telekinetic actions. When you manifest this power you may perform one of the action without the need to spend any additional action. You may concentrate on TK Force as a move action unless noted otherwise and each option is available as long as you maintain concentration.
- TK Lift: As a standard action, you target a single creature or object within range. It must make a Fortitude save or lift off the ground 10 feet and become Immobilized for 1 round. Once off the ground you may keep concentrating on the creature as a free action, causing it to stay aloft and immobilized and allowing you to move it 10 feet in any direction at the end of each of your turn. At the end of each of it turn the creature is allowed another Fortitude save to shrug off the effect, although doing cause it to fall.
- If you use TK Pull/Push on a creature affected by this ability you do not need to roll a ranged touch attack for the effect and it take a -4 penalty on it Bull Rush check. Doing so free the creature from the TK Lift.
- TK Manipulate: You can manipulate object at the range of your power as if you were there. You use the carrying capacity of this power but otherwise use your normal skill bonus. This cannot be used to make a attack roll or activating magic items. If you have a creature immobilized with TK Lift you may manipulate that creature or it items, allowing a Fortitude save to negate.
- TK Pull/Push: As a standard action, you make a single ranged touch attack against a creature within range. If successful make a Bull Rush attempt using your manifesting ability instead of your Strength. The creature is moved either toward you or away from you and you do not move alongside with it. If the creature is moved, it must make a DC 15 Balance check it land on it feet, otherwise it fall Prone. If the creature meet an obstacle it take 1d6 damage for each 5 feet left in it forced movement and land prone. You may also this to move an unattended object, moving as if you were handling or dragging it using your telekinetic carrying capacity.
You can lift any objects with this power based your carrying capacity, your TK Force carrying capacity is based on your manifesting ability modifier and assume you are medium. If you lift a heavy object telekinetically you are impaired as if you were physically lifting it. A creature or object over your telekinetic carrying capacity cannot be affected by this power.
If used against an attended object, a Fortitude save is allowed from the wielder to negate the effect.
Augment: You can augment this power in one or more of the following ways.
1. For every additional power point you spend, you increase the distance you can move the target of this power by 10 feet with TK Lift. You do not need to move a target the full distance, however you must move it at least 10 feet. This augment provide a +1 bonus on the Bull Rush check of TK Pull/Push.
2. For every 2 additional power points you spend, this power can affect an additional creature or object. The total of their weight is counted against your carrying capacity.
3. For every 4 additional power points you spend, the carrying capacity of this power is calculated as if you were a size category larger than medium.
4. For an additional 4 power points you spend, you may concentrate on this power as a swift action and manifest other powers while concentrating.
For every two additional power points you spend on any augmentation, the DC rises by +1.