I took the liberty of creating this page to make the main 3.5E Homebrew index look a bit less cluttered, and to help people who stumble onto our site find their way around better.
If anyone uploads a new sourcebook, remember that it will need to be added to this page manually.IGTN 00:01, September 20, 2009 (UTC)
- How do you attach a description to your sourcebook? I'm rather new to coding in this wiki, and thus, am not sure how to do that. - MisterSinister 05:31, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
- [[Summary::Stuff you want in your summary. This will also show up in the page as text, so make sure it works in both places]] is how one would go about it... I think. In most of the other pages it's done with templates, but that's how it is in the tome pages so it should work for you too. - TarkisFlux 05:44, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks TF, much appreciated. MisterSinister 06:11, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
Should the width of the first column be expanded a bit to allow the title to fit on one line more often? --Havvy 07:40, 10 December 2010 (UTC)
Images and Description
It would help make this section stand out more if every sourcebook had with it a graphic, of a standard size. We could then have each image transcluded in on the left, clickable. I would suggest that the graphic be simplistic, more of a logo than anything complex.
The description part, to the right of the image can contain more information than just the summary too. For one, it could contain the name if there is a big graphic for it already. Two, it can contain the authors. Three, it might be possible to include a series property for sourcebooks, but only if we want a series kind of thing. The description would look sort of like this:
- Liber Demonica, MisterSinister, ThunderGod Cid: A complete sourcebook for all things demonic, this volume is designed to give players and GMs the tools to run a wide variety of demon-themed campaigns. Including remade versions of all of the SRD demons, and a large number besides, as well as their lords, and presenting options for players in the form of races, alternative class features, spells and equipment, this is your one-stop-shop for demons.
-- Havvy 01:00, 27 February 2011 (UTC)
I moved the Book of Splendid Performance, but it is still showing up in navagation with it's sandbox name. How do I fix this?--Change=Chaos. Period. SC 00:04, 13 March 2011 (UTC)
- It looks like it's working fine to me. - TG Cid 03:39, 13 March 2011 (UTC)
- Huh... that was weird. Well, scratch my last and a good day to all.--Change=Chaos. Period. SC 05:01, 13 March 2011 (UTC)
- If you see an error like that, append &action=refresh to the URL of the navpage to see if that clears it up. --Havvy 09:41, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
Why was this removed? --Franken Kesey 01:19, 13 May 2012 (UTC)
- What about the table that existed on the protect page? --Franken Kesey 20:25, 13 May 2012 (UTC)
- History shows that the completeness rating was never here in the first place, so I added it. I have no idea what you're referring to about the other table. - Tarkisflux Talk 20:50, 13 May 2012 (UTC)
- I was talking about the table found on each source book page, on the top of the page, that stated 1/5 or 3/5 – then explained what that meant. While it is nice on this source page, I do not find it to be necessary. --Franken Kesey 22:52, 13 May 2012 (UTC)