Thaumaturgy (3.5e Spell)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
|Level:||Adept 0, Blackguard 1, Cleric 0, Paladin 1|
|Casting time:||1 standard action|
|Targets, Effect or Area:||See text|
|Duration:||up to 1 minute (D)|
|Saving Throw:||See text|
Thaumaturgies are minor displays of divine favor even novice clerics can use. Once cast, a thaumaturgy spell enables you to perform simple magical effects for 1 hour. The effects are minor and have severe limitations.
- Your voice booms up to three times as loud as normal for 1 minute.
- You cause flames to flicker, brighten, dim, or change color for 1 minute.
- You cause harmless tremors in the ground for 1 minute.
- You create an instantaneous sound that originates from a point of your choice within range, such as a rumble of thunder, the cry of a raven, or ominous whispers.
- You instantaneously cause an unlocked door or window to fly open or slam shut.
- You alter the appearance of your eyes for 1 minute.
You can have up to three of its 1-minute effects active at a time. A thaumaturgy lacks the power to duplicate any other spell effects. It cannot deal damage or affect the concentration of spellcasters. Any actual change to an object (beyond opened or closed doors and windows) persists only 1 minute.
Template:3.5e Adept Spells Breadcrumb
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Class Ability Components → Spells → Blackguard
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Class Ability Components → Spells → Cleric
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Class Ability Components → Spells → Paladin