Hi Familiar Face!
While it bothers me that my first talky-talk with you is gonna be "do more work", I guess that's bad on me for not welcoming you sooner. Anyways, ratings require reasons (for praise or admonishment, and to give usefulness to the people reading them). So, do more work and fill out some reasons here when you get a chance:
- Talk:Final Arbiter Danjonmasutā (3.5e Monster)
- Talk:God-Machine Sword (3.5e Monster)
- Talk:God-Machine Body (3.5e Monster)
- Talk:God-Machine Wings (3.5e Monster)
- Talk:God-Machine Arm (3.5e Monster)
- Talk:God-Machine Leg (3.5e Monster)
- I generally only speak if I think I ave something constructive to say beyond just giving kudos. I'll think of something.Bhu (talk) 06:17, 30 January 2015 (UTC)
- I would vote for that lineup, assuming the platform was something like plushies and toast.
- In on topic comments, if you don't have anything specific to call out about an article you want to rate, I recommend a form letter that can be copied and pasted (and potentially taken issue with, which is probably the key point), like "It's balanced well for it's CR, creative, and generally amusing" in the case of monsters. - Tarkisflux Talk 07:05, 30 January 2015 (UTC)