Zora (3.5e Race)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Zoras from Legend of Zelda
- +2 Strength, +6 Dexterity, -2 Constitution, +2 Charisma: Zora are very agile and generally are pleasant to be around if they are not angry. However, they are slightly less tough than other races and tend to be less intelligent.
- Monstrous Humanoid (Water)
- Medium: As a Medium creature, a Zora has no special bonuses or penalties due to its size.
- Zora base land speed is 30 feet: swim speed of 40 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: A zora can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Bioluminescence (ex): Whenever a zora is underwater, they shed light like a candle.
- Bioelectricity (ex): A zora can create a field of electricity around themselves. It takes a standard action to use and has a range of 5 ft. that deals 1d6 points of damage per 2 HD the zora has. Creatures get a Reflex save with a DC of 10 + ½ zora’s HD + zora’s Con mod for half damage.
- Fire and Cold Vulnerability: Zoras are not acclimated to hot areas and their aquatic-adapted physique makes them vulnerable to cold. Zoras take 50% more damage from fire- and cold-based spells and effects.
- Immunities (Ex): Zoras take only half damage from electricity.
- Fin blade (ex): A zora can increase the size of their arm-fins a little and make them sharper. They can function as natural weapons that deal 1d8 points of damage.
- Great Swimmers: Zoras have a +8 racial bonus on Swim checks, may use their Dexterity modifier instead of their Strength modifier on Swim checks, and may take 10 on Swim checks.
- +1 natural armor bonus. A zora's flesh is scaly.
- Amphibious: Zoras can breath water and air equally well.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Aquan [Zora]
- Bonus Languages: Terran, Sylvan, Elven, Halfling.
- Favored Class: Duskblade
- Level Adjustment: +2
- Effective Character Level: 3
Facts about "Zora (3.5e Race)"
|Author||Morpholomew Bark +|
|Effective Character Level||3 +|
|Favored Class||Duskblade +|
|Identifier||3.5e Race +|
|Level Adjustment||2 +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||+2 Strength +, +6 Dexterity +, -2 Constitution + and +2 Charisma +|
|Summary||Zoras from Legend of Zelda +|
|Type||Monstrous Humanoid +|