Arcane Patterns (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- Level 0: As an immediate action, you can trace a magical pattern in the air that drains mystical energy. This provides a +2 circumstance bonus to Saves against one spell.
- Level 1: By increasing the activation time of one of your (Sp) or (Su) Area abilities to a full-round action, you can include intricate patterns, Fascinating all those within their area for 1 round/level unless a Will save (Charisma-based) is made.
- Level 6: Your (Sp) and (Su) area abilities that use the above option now focus a resonant effect on one target. This target takes a −2 penalty to any saving throws made as a result of the ability.
- Level 11: You can apply the effect of the Sculpt Spell metamagic feat to your (Sp) and (Su) abilities as you use them.
- Level 16: By spending 10 minutes tracing a 10' x 10' pattern on a flat surface, you can cause the next being to step onto it within 1 hour to be affected by a maze spell with a caster level equal to your character level.