Ascended Form (3.5e Spell)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
|Level:||Wu Jen 8, Ki Master 8|
|Casting time:||1 Round Action|
|Duration:||1 Round/Level (D)|
Upon casting this spell you channel your inner ki and let it explode outward, dealing 1d6 damage per 2 caster levels to all creatures and unattended object within a 10 ft. radius burst (except you). Then you immediately assume a ascended form, it has obvious physical characteristic depending on the caster (hair color change, visible aura, etc).
While in your ascended form you gain the following traits:
- +8 bonus to Strength and Dexterity.
- The caster gain extra move action each round.
- All of the caster's speed double.
- The caster gain Damage Reduction 5/-.
- The caster's spell, spell-like ability and supernatural ability have their caster level increased by 2.
After the spell end you automatically become exhausted, staggered and become unable to cast spells for 1 minute for each round you stayed in your ascended form, bypassing any immunities to those status effect you may have.
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Component||V + and S +|
|Identifier||3.5e Spell +|
|Level||Wu Jen 8 + and Ki Master 8 +|
|Summary||You release your inner ki and become extremely powerful for a short time. +|
|Title||Ascended Form +|