Awaken Warrior Spirit (3.5e Spell)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
|Casting time:||1 standard action|
|Duration:||1 round/level (D)|
|Saving Throw:||Will negates (harmless)|
Your eyes go blank white as the memories of heroes past fills your mind. You fight like a demon possessed, merciless and unrelenting as a storm.
The target creature gains several of the following benefits.
- The target is proficient in all weapons and armor.
- The target gains 5 temporary hit points per level.
- The target falls under the effect of haste.
- The target benefits from evasion. If they already have evasion, they benefit from improved evasion.
- Once per round as a non-action, the target can gain the result of 20 on any d20 roll. This is not a critical hit or an automatic success and does not trigger any effects that would result from rolling a 20. You must decide to use this before rolling.
- The target can deflect any one single attack once per round as Deflect Arrows, except it may be ranged, melee, or even spells with attack rolls and you do not need to have a hand free. If you have the Deflect Arrows feat, you can choose to turn the attack against the attacker instead using their attack roll.
- The target may move and separate your attacks anywhere along your movement. Your movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity.
- The target is immune to charms, compulsions, fear, pain, and any form of possession or control for the duration.
You may discharge this spell early as a non-action to dispel any one status effect afflicting you (including instantaneous effects such as petrification and other statuses which prevent actions, but not death). This spell is tiring on the subject, at the end of the duration or when discharged, the target is left staggered for 1d4 rounds, and exhausted.
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Component||V + and S +|
|Identifier||3.5e Spell +|
|Level||Sorcerer/Wizard 8 +|
|Summary||Awaken a creature's fighting abilities, granting several beneficial buffs. +|
|Title||Awaken Warrior Spirit +|