Bind Possession (3.5e Feat)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Bind Possession [Grim] Prerequisites: Grim TransformationBenefit: In an 8 hour long uninterrupted ritual, you establish a connection between yourself and an item. The item can weigh no more than your light load and must be able to be held in one hand. You may, as a free action when held, retrieve or send the item to a hidden pocket dimension. While stored, the item repairs itself for 1 HP per round. If you and the item are on the same plane, and the item is not in the possession of another creature, you may call it to you freely. The item winks out and returns to your hands instantly. If your hands are full or you are otherwise unable to grasp the item, it falls to your feet. If the item is in the possession of another creature, you may make an opposed level check (1d20 + your HD) as a swift action to wrest the item from its possessor. If you are successful, the item winks out and returns to you instantly. Additionally, the item gains benefits based on its type. If it falls under more than one type below, one is chosen when the item is connected. The connected item radiates a universal aura of your character level when detected as magic.
- Armor or Shield: The item's enhancement bonus is treated as 1 higher than normal.
- Clothes/Worn Item: Always stays clean and repairs itself for 1 HP per round when in your possession (even when not stored in the pocket dimension). Connected clothes may be donned instantly when called into possession (where other worn gear is hidden and disguised by the bound clothing).
- Ring: You unerringly know the direction and vague distance of the ring when not in your possession. It does not take up a ring magic item slot when worn by you.
- Skill Tool: The item grants an additional +2 circumstance bonus on its associated skill checks. You may reroll an associated skill check 3/day after rolling, taking the new result instead.
- Wand: The item uses your caster level and DC if higher.
- Weapon: The item's enhancement bonus is treated as 1 higher than normal.
Special: The item must be in your possession during the ritual. You may disconnect yourself from the item and reconnect with another, if you so choose, in another 8 hour ritual.
|Article Balance||High +|
|Author||Ganteka Future +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Prerequisite||Grim Transformation +|
|Summary||You gain the ability to establish a connection to an item, allowing you to store it in a pocket dimension. It gains benefits. +|
|Title||Bind Possession +|