Elemental Focus (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- Level 0: Choose an element from the following when this ability is gained: Fire, Cold, Electricity, Acid, Sonic. You may reroll any failed saves once each against any spell or effect with the chosen descriptor.
- Level 1: Whenever you deal damage of the chosen type with a (Sp) or (Su) ability you may re-roll any 1's rolled on the damage dice, however you must keep the re-rolled result.
- Level 6: Whenever you deal damage of the chosen type with a (Sp) or (Su) ability the target must make a Fortitude save (Constitution-based) or suffer the following effect for 1 round: Fire=On Fire, Cold=Entangled, Electricity=Staggered, Acid=Sickened, Sonic=Knocked Prone.
- Level 11: Your (Sp) and (Su) abilities with the chosen descriptor or that deal the chosen damage type have either their range or area doubled (chosen when the ability is used).
- Level 16: Damage of the chosen type dealt by your (Sp) and (Su) abilities ignores resistance (but not immunity).