Poison (3.5e Descriptor)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
This is a descriptor for spells, effects and abilities that cause, use, detect or remove poison, and spells that summon poisonous creatures. It's like the Time descriptor; It's something we should logically already have.
This includes especially effects that deal Poison damage.
SRD Effects with the Poison Descriptor
Homebrew Effects with the Poison Descriptor
- Alestorm: 3.5e Spell — Throw down the sky an hell of a party.
- Bio: 3.5e Spell — Target takes 1d6 damage/level (max 10d6), 2 Constitution damage.
- Bio, Mass: 3.5e Spell — As bio, but 20d6 maximum damage and affects all creatures in a spread and it deals 4 Con damage.
- Malificent Poison: 3.5e Spell — A poison so toxic it despoils the land, and even the corpses it leaves behind are biohazards.
- Malignant Verdancy: 3.5e Maneuver — Fill your foe's veins with paralytic, plantlike poison.
- Poison Breath: 3.5e Spell — Exhale a cone of quickly-dissipating poisonous gas.
- Poison Needle: 3.5e Spell — Conjure a poison dart to throw at your enemy.
- Poison Storm: 3.5e Spell — Poison rains out of the sky with acid rain and scours the land clean of life.
- Pukebomb: 3.5e Spell — Vomit out a projectile of half-digested food.
- Sting Dart: 3.5e Spell — Fire a poison stinger that injures and leaves painful sore welts.
- Toxic: 3.5e Spell — Deadly toxins persistantly waste away at the enemy's body.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Glossary → Descriptors