Speedy Spells (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Speedy Spells [Spellcasting] Your spells come out faster Benefits: This is a spellcasting feat that scales with the highest-level spell slot you have.
- 0: Choose one spell as your signature spell, you can lower the casting time to the next lowest type. (Rounds become Instantaneous, Minutes become Rounds, 10 Minutes become Minutes, Hours become 10 Minutes, Days become Hours)
- 1: You gain the Quicken Spell Feat.
- 3: You gain the Rapid Spell feat
- 6: You may make a number of spells that day the next lowest type of casting time. The number of time you may do this is equal to your casting stat modifier. (if you have more than one, use the one that determines your bonus spells)
- 9: You may cast two Quicken spells a turn. This stacks with the Multispell Feat.