Active Sonar (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- You may use it as a swift action.
- Its duration is extended to the beginning of your next turn.
- Any miss chance you suffer due to concealment is halved if the target is within your sonar’s range. You are treated as having the Blind-Fighting feat for prerequisites.
- You do not automatically reveal your location when using Ping, instead all creatures that would normally learn your location get a free listen check to do so. They get a + 10 bonus on this check.
- You may communicate in a different sound range (supersonic or subsonic) out to your sonar range with any creature that would automatically learn your location via Ping. This effectively functions as message at will with no word limit, unlimited targets, and using it takes the same action as Ping.
- The range of your Sonar increases by 20ft.
Special: This feat may be taken multiple times. Each time select two of the options above.